We want to make it as easy as possible to attend the HU Connexion conference in March, so Health Union is happy to reimburse up to $450 of pre-booked travel expenses (flight, train, etc.) and ground transportation from the airport to the conference.
Please note, your RSVP is not final until reimbursement receipts for travel arrangements to the conference have been submitted. There is an RSVP cut off date of January 15, 2018; however, we cannot guarantee there will be spots available until then.
You might be wondering what type of expenses will be reimbursed. Hopefully the list below will help!
- Flight to and from Philadelphia for the conference
- Train ticket to and from Philadelphia
- Mileage for those driving to the event - $0.50/mile (submit total number of roundtrip miles to the conference with a map)
- Ground transportation from the airport to and from the conference or hotel
- Parking fees at the airport/train station, hotel, or other
- Travel meals (if you are taking a long flight or train ride that spans a meal, we will reimburse you for the cost of that meal)
**All receipts for reimbursement must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
For your convenience, we’ve added a Reimbursement Form to the site where you can document your expenses in order to be reimbursed for the out of pocket costs mentioned above.
Please upload your receipts to our Dropbox folder (here), following this naming format:
- Example: SmithJ_plane.pdf or SmithJ_train.pdf
We will provide breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner on Monday, March 26 as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, March 27. We will be sending out the menu ahead of time, but if you find that you are unable to eat the food during one of the meals provided and have to buy something else, we will reimburse you for the cost of your meal.
While we can’t promise full reimbursement, if there are other cost-related circumstances not mentioned above that would prevent you from attending this event, please reach out to [email protected]
to share your situation and we’ll do the best we can to find a solution.
We’ll be photographing and taking videos of many of the awesome experiences at Connexion. The photo and video release notification is included for reference.